vouxe said: you have NO idea……ohgod. no more babies for me, haha
it hurts even thinking about it lol
vouxe said: i got my period after 10 months of nothing I AM SO ???? i forgot how fucked up that feels
haha I can imagine, i fucking hate the pain, tho I bet labour pains are evenworse hah
now my reaction to getting my periodis dual. 50 per cent is “FUCK YES IM NOT PREGNANT!!!!!!” and the other half is “well, fuck my life”
the definition of a healthy lifestyle is not working out all the time, eating fruits and vegetables and lifting.
a healthy lifestyle is doing whatever you like, smiling, inner peace, eating whatever you like and whatever is good for your body and your soul, loving, being happy, laughing with the ones you love, feeling comfortable with your body and being positive. enjoy being alive.
Anonymous said: multiples of 5!! :*
- 5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- 10) What was the last lie you told?
"yeah I got this mom"
- 15) How do you vent your anger?
I ussually squeeze my hand or punch a pillow
- 20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
To make others and, most importantly, yourself happy.
- 30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Not that I can recall
- 35) In a relationship?
- 40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
Hell yeah I’m awesome
- 45) How can I win your heart?
Buy me foodand kiss my face
- 50) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
Navy blue and dark red
- 55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
probably the first time I saw Mars live. God I felt so alive then.
- 60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
Sorry but there are waay more than 5. Olivia Wilde, Jared Leto, Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp and sooo on
Anonymous said: 19 43
- 19) What’s your biggest “what if”?
"what if my dad never had to leave our country when I was 2"
- 43) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
uum, lots of them, actually. “Kings and Queens” by 30stm, “Wolves” by Ben Howard, to name a few.